Want promotions on products? Here is where you will see those listed. 🙂 We will ONLY provide you with promotions to products we personally use and love. Contact us if you know of a product you think we should try!
The Diet Doc Pittsburgh North: The Diet Doc is the answer to failed cookie-cutter, template-driven dieting programs. In an industry plagued by a 98% failure rate, The Diet Doc synergizes the science and support necessary for enduring client success.We make reaching your health and fitness goals both fun AND effective, working with you one on one! No ScamShakes, SkinnyWraps or diet pills here- The Diet Doc literally “doctors” the diet problem. With so much information out there on health, nutrition and wellness, we take the guesswork out of the science and bring the best information to you in a simple, easy to understand way to apply the principles to your lifestyle- not turn your lifestyle upside down!
“Christina’s program was a HUGE gift to me! I am writing like crazy this morning about what we talked about and what it’s triggering for me. I had been so stuck and frustrated for a very long time and now I feel so hopeful. She is so insightful and loving and has a gift for helping people feel safe and heard. That plus her rock star intuition make her such a gift and so effective for her clients. I cannot recommend her highly enough.” –PT
“My top three goals upon starting Christina’s program were
1.) Weight loss
2.) Acceptance of self
3.) Improved organization
Christina was able to help me work toward these goals by
1.) providing focus – allowing me to remain focused on goals
2.) serving as an accountability partner
3.) allowing me to truly take the time to “value self”
The biggest tangible change I have noticed since beginning the program has been accepting myself and being happy with my current status (physical appearance). I am working every day to be kind to myself….
I would describe Christina as dedicated to her craft, insightful, business savvy, supportive of others, creative, and a great listener who encourages her clients to self-evaluate and redirect energies in a more positive direction.
I would recommend Christina to anyone needed a morale boost!!!!” –Karen
All of our clients will get:
- An assessment of current nutrition and lifestyle
- Customized macro nutrient breakdown
- Constant analysis of nutrition and modification to programming as needed
- Workout and cardio recommendations and free resources for examples
- Instructional videos and tutorials to aid your programming
- Access to The Diet Doc’s 150 day online education portal
- Free digital download of “50 Days To Your Best Life”, a book by Dr. Joe and Dr. Kori, which also includes sections full of workouts and recipes
- Free body composition analysis for local clients on our medical grade InBody devices
- Invitations to group outings and life events
- Real world application training
- Unmatched peer support, both online and through our local events
- Access to all of our Diet Doc Pittsburgh North and global coaches via secret Facebook forums
- Easy monthly payments
Interested in learning more? Click here
BioCloak Phone Cases! We all know our phones carry germs, BioCloak is leading the initiative to address this issue. Stanford University found smartphones have 18x more bacteria than the toilets in public restrooms. A second analysis found 1/6 have fecal matter on them (i.e microscopic poop). We challenge you to think about all the places your smartphone has been, where is has been set down, what grimy fingers have scrolled the screen, and how many times you’ve pooped while checking social media or playing games. The reality is THEY ARE GROSS! While exposure to some bacteria is good, the amount and type of bacteria on your phone can cause you and your family to get sick.BioCloak Solutions is the only company that provides an antibacterial case and screen protector combination for full coverage cover to cover. The German engineered case uses a strong aerospace aluminum frame for drop protection. A permanent coating on the surface contains safe, organic, medical grade antibacterial silver nanoparticles to fight bacteria. Our crystal clear, drop/scratch protective screen protectors are also 99.9%* effective against common bacteria like E. Coli,”staph” and MRSA.Try out their phone cases – we love them! Use code snarkynurses for 10% off your purchase + a free gift.
Why we love IguanaMed & think you should try them:
“They fit my small bottom better than any other scrubs,” – says Snark2
“They fit my curvy hips,” – says Snark1
Durable, thick but breathable scrubs. Honestly, both of us have IguanaMed scrubs from 6-8 years ago. Our other scrubs never last that long.
Soft, non-irritating fabric. Let’s face it, none of us like to feel constricted or irritated about anything we are wearing… These scrubs meet and exceed that standard.
- They withstand multiple machine washes without losing color (I got a stain on my favorite azure blue scrub top, so bought a new one, check out the photo below to see how close the colors are!)
- Slight flare pant ensures scrub pants don’t bunch at your ankle like genie pants. 🙂
- Awesome colors to choose from… The azure blue, teal, and navy are our favorites! (There are even more colors available than the stack shown at the top of the page!). You can mix and match colors as well, see below for some scrub color combo inspiration. 🙂
- Cute Iguana. 🙂 That lil guy makes us smile, so give them a try!
IguanaMed is offering a 7 day special promotion for snarkynurses followers. Enter promo code snarkynurses (all lower case) at IguanaMed.com for 15% off your order!
Things We Liked:
- The #1 thing I love: They are LIGHT WEIGHT! With my other compression socks I would be on fire at work, let’s face it – we are moving a lot, the last thing we need is to have our compression socks making us even warmer. These were the perfect warmth!
- They are breathable.
- Easy application (they even give you directions on how to put them on properly – click here)
- There is less itch/irritation over time. Normally I feel the urge to yank them off mid-shift, but these went basically unnoticed.
- They’re soft and comfortable.
- The fun colors! Not only do they look nice with my scrubs, but with jeans on my days off.
- They don’t squeeze the heck out of me. Some of the previous compression socks I’ve had have literally felt like I’m being stuffed into sausage casing. These are the perfect compression to give me some pep in my step.
- They are made ethically. The owners visited factories around the world, evaluating the conditions in which the factory employees worked and the company’s values, and ultimately decided on an Italian manufacturer.
- My legs are happier at the end of my twelve hour shifts. Especially after four in a row.
David with Afton Socks is offering a special promotion for snarkynurses followers. Enter promo code snarkynurses at aftonsocks.com for 15% off your order plus free shipping on orders over $39!